Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Here comes the sun.....wait what?

I have such a great day planned. One of my dearest friends, her boyfriend, my boyfriend and myself are, were, I mean, were going to the beach. Perfect idea for a Saturday right? Exactly what I'm thinking and am about to give myself a nice pat on the back when my lovely bf says, "what's the weather going to be like?"

Weather....well, sunny of course!....I've planned a beach day.

Oh, well I'll just check and make sure.
Beach arrival time: 11 am
Sun disappears and clouds arriving with a large green storm front with a huge red center directly over the planned beach adventure....check
.....wait what!

Helloooooo?!?!? Who said you can let it thunderstorm on MY beach day?? Let it rain during the work week but not TOday!

Ugh. I better go make a phone call...and maybe check the forecast like a responsible adult next time before making plans. Silly me for planning on sun :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment