Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

excuse me sir...have you seen my run?? (or T-Rex Shuffle)

I've heard of golfers losing their swing, swimmers losing their rhythm, writer's becoming blocked, and basketball players being "off" or "cold" during a game.

Well, I went running this morning and it felt really weird. Now that I think about it, the past couple times i've been running it hasn't felt like "my run". I used to feel a nice easy bounce with small steps and a sort of lightness to it. These past couple of times, however, I've felt like I've had the gracefulness of a T-Rex on an old 90s Norditrack. Grinding away with heavy steps, big legs, and whose seemingly little arms are scurrying to keep up with this awkard pace.

Which then brings me to the question....could I have lost my run?
I then brought my T-Rex shuffle to a slower version....made a few adjustments..and kept running. I focused on my Ipod playing Diane Birch's Valentino...(awesome by the way) and somehow..started to feel more like me! Did I just...wait, yes, I do believe I did...found my run!

My Jurassic days are over :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment