Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Pink and yellow rain gear


On a day like today:
I wish I had woke up from a restful night of sleep and found it to be Satuday morning.

On a day like today:
It would have been great to finish my wonderful bowl of Coco pebbles (gotta love the chocolate milk effect) and bring it to a sink where there was a dishwasher, in place of my two hands and their side kick Mr. Palmolive.

On a day like today:
I could have done without the invention of robots that are now able to capture me speeding to work so that I don't get in trouble with my oh-so-not-understanding Mr. Boss man....I could have told the robot that I am going to save lives and help the needy and bring about world peace so please please please don't give me a ticket! But unfortunaltey, I didnt even know there was a robot and I'm sure he doesn't care about where I'm going or what I'm going to do...he just wants to take MY MONEY!

On a day like today:
I wish I was small and looked at a rainy summer day as a chance to watch cartoons inside all day with a side of disny movies and popcorn or play in my yellow and pink rain gear.

But today is today, and instead of wishing for a morning mulligan...I guess i'll go get ready for work and dream of pink and yellow rain gear.

0 comments:



Post a Comment