Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Where are my pancakes??

Mornings are always interesting at my apartment. I ususally try to workout...but sleep in and then rush to the gym or cut time off my run. (Ha, well, who am I kidding, I don't REALLY cut time off my run b/c they're so short anyways, but let's just believe I do.) Anyways...
Today I slept in, went for a jog and by the way...its Gorgeous outside! Breezy, sunny, with just enough shade from the trees so I don't have to wear sunglasses and sweat like crazy. Came back, showered and yes..time for breakfast.

Cheerios and strawberries. yumm but...is that all? Where is my mom with fresh fruit and pancakes? Why isn't my dad frying baking and scrambling my eggs in the kitchen? Hmm, do you think my landlord could use the empty space in the laundry room and become a short order morning chef? I'll have two eggs, bacon and a pancake with the sugary maple syrup please!

No??? Cereal it is...but maybe i'll run the idea by my landlord and see what he thinks :)



0 comments:



Post a Comment